Sunday, February 3, 2008

My productive trip to the bookstore

I went to Border's today. There's a quarterly art journal type magazine that was due out on 2/1 so I *had* to go to see if they had it out yet. [I like the other bookstores in the area, too, but Borders has the best selection of the magazines that I enjoy reading. Plus, the very first and original Border's bookstore started here in Ann Arbor!]. Anyway, the journal IS available and a copy is now here at home with me, I'll be signing off here shortly to start browsing. It's produced by a company called Stampington who puts out all kinds of artsy and creative magazines [not just crafts but creating things to wear, home stuff, all kinds of things]. This one is is about Artful Blogging; I still enjoy the first edition, so I know this next one will be fun, too. And I hope to learn from it so that, though I can't post pictures right now, I do want to improve my blogging experiences...

I also went over to the children's area and found the coloring books. And I was pleased there were a few that are geared more towards the... Hmm, I kind of want to say 'the mature' at heart, but that doesn't feel quite what I'm looking forward. After all, I don't think that I'm necessarily a very mature person, even though I am into the adult and supposedly responsible years. So I guess I should say that these few books are for those "adults" that are still kids at heart. :-) Anyway, I do hope to get started in this book within the next few days. :-)

No comments: